Press release from DayMen Canada
Lowepro has reinvented the way adventure enthusiasts protect, carry and organize their gear for nearly 50 years. Today, the company announced the expansion of its product line with the launch of three new travel collections: HighLine, RidgeLine and StreetLine. These high-quality, dependable bags bring thoughtfully designed, photography-level protection and organization to everyday personal belongings and devices, no matter the environment or the conditions – a promise of Loweprotection.
“Inventive and protective carrying solutions are the DNA of the Lowepro brand,” said Jeff Colton, chief executive officer at DayMen. “For the past 50 years, our bags have been trusted all over the world by the most extreme travelers – photographers – to protect their equipment, and their livelihood. With this expansion into everyday gear protection, we’re offering all travelers the same freedom to go where they want to go, and the same trust that their gear will be protected, organized and carried in comfort – no matter where their adventures take them.”
All three travel collections showcase Lowepro’s experience with, and commitment to, developing innovative features, utilizing high-quality materials and offering creative yet thoughtful design. Each bag incorporates unique materials and construction to enhance both environmental and impact protection, with dedicated and secure compartments for laptops, tablets, smartphones and additional tech accessories as well as key personal belongings. These bags not only protect gear in any environment, but also help to organize the tools of the modern adventurer.
The HighLine collection empowers outdoor and adventure travelers to trek in confidence with three lightweight, durable and secure carry-on travel packs, built to withstand the elements:
• HighLine BP 300 AW (CA MSRP $199.95) – Backpack with an organizational JumpKit™ feature that can hold a 13-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, headphones, sunglasses, toiletries, clothing and shoes.
• HighLine BP 400 AW (CA MSRP $249.95) – Backpack with JumpKit organizer that can carry a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, headphones, sunglasses, toiletries, clothing and shoes.
• HighLine RL x400 AW (CA MSRP $299.95) – Carry-on sized roller bag that fits a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, headphones, sunglasses, toiletries, clothing and shoes.
HighLine’s durable, weather-resistant, TPU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and high-performance Cordura exterior and included All Weather AW Cover offer weather protection that travelers can rely on. CradleFit pockets protect gear on the go and an ActivZone suspension system ensures breathable and supportive all-day comfort. Travel-specific features include sturdy outer compression straps to reduce bulk, lock-compatible zippers, a leak-proof toiletry bag and a removable packing organizer for clothing and accessories.
For an introductory video to the HighLine series, please visit: https://youtu.be/bzOCJFhll3k.
RidgeLine is an outdoor-inspired daypack collection for active gadget-lovers, featuring numerous protective pockets and compartments for a full range of everyday tech devices and activities, whether commuting to work or hiking the trails:
• RidgeLine BP 250 AW (CA MSRP $124.95) – Backpack that can fit a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, smartphone, headphones, sunglasses and water bottle.
• RidgeLine Pro BP 300 AW (CA MSRP $149.95) – Backpack that can carry a 15-inch laptop, 10-inch tablet, smartphone, headphones, sunglasses and up to two water bottles.
Offering a UV-resistant 600D and heavy-duty 1680D durable polyester exterior in three colors, a built-in All Weather AW Cover, and padded CradleFit and FormShell pockets, the mission of the RidgeLine series is to keep gear safe from weather and impact. The bags are also comfortable and easy to carry, with an air-mesh back panel and a built-in trolley handle for easy transport with a rolling bag.
Lowepro’s StreetLine collection takes a lean and modern approach to carry with four streetwear-inspired everyday bags for the stylish commuter and savvy traveler, offering a slim, protective and efficient way to move with gear through urban streets and on public transit:
• StreetLine SL 140 (CA MSRP $189.95) – Sling-style bag that fits an 11-inch laptop, tablet and personal items.
• StreetLine SH 120 (CA MSRP $124.95) – Small shoulder bag with room for a mini tablet and everyday gear such as a smartphone, wallet, keys, headphones and sunglasses.
• StreetLine SH 180 (CA MSRP $219.95) – Messenger-style bag that holds a 13-inch laptop, tablet and additional necessities.
• StreetLine BP 250 (CA MSRP $249.95) – Slim yet roomy backpack with dedicated space to carry a 13-inch laptop, tablet, smartphone, jacket, sunglasses, headphones and other go-to items for the day.
StreetLine’s two-tone 600D Oxford polyester/cotton exterior with durable water repellant coating nicely balances the refined look of a woven and the high performance of a tech fabric. Weather-treated zippers offer extra protection. Leather touchpoints and a smooth, bronze-tone lining add a dash of luxury. The series also features a collapsible FlexPocket system for stashing go-to items, including a small camera and lens or flash.
Lowepro is distributed in Canada by DayMen Canada.