- What do you think of birth photography? Would you do it—or have you done it? Check out a recent New York Times article, “Honey, the Baby is Coming; Quick, Call the Photographer.”
- Photographer Jason Lee captures his kids in creative and fun photos.
- Joerg Colberg wrote a thought-provoking article on the future of photography. Do you agree that photography is in a state of stasis?
- PhotoShelter posted Shawn Corrigan’s list of 40 items photography assistants should have in their kits. Would you add or subtract anything from this list?
- The New York Times recently had an article on the work of Alex Webb.
- The wedding photography industry has shown a shift towards more female wedding photographers entering the business.
We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!